Terms & Conditions
- Minimum order is $200.00 per order
- It is preferred that items are purchased by the case (quantity per case is listed on each item description)
- Buyer must include both billing and shipping addresses on order (for existing customers, this is already included)
- Buyer must have tax exemption (i.e. resale I.D. or charity number) in order to purchase without burden of tax.
- All prices are F.O.B Chicago, Illinois. After order leaves Advance's warehouse, the customer owns the goods in transit and is responsible for filing any damage claims directly with the trucking company. All freight charges that are prepaid with a credit card can be subject to a service charge fee by the credit department.
- Buyer has the option to arrange pick up with their carrier.
- If shipping is arranged for by Advance, we will request rate quotes from multiple common carriers, and select the lowest freight amount. If order is small, UPS will be used.
- All freight charges are determined by weight and the shipping destination of the order.
- After buyer places order, they will receive a pro-forma invoice, which does not include shipping charges. Shipping charges will be added once we know the overall weight and dimensions, and a final invoice will be sent to the registered e-mail address of the buyer. Once the buyer approves the order and freight charges, payment is required prior to releasing the order.
- If buyer is arranging shipping methods, then they will be required to pay for goods only.
- All orders are prepaid
- We accept Paypal, Master Card, Discover, Visa, Checks (goods will be shipped after checks have been cleared), & Cash (for store p/u).
- If payment is not received within 15 days, order will be cancelled.
- For special credit terms, please call our billing office (773) 539-1900
- Returned checks will have a $25.00 processing fee.
Claims & Returns
- Upon receipt of merchandise, customer must fully inspect delivery and all cases must be counted and signed for. Any damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s BOL/delivery receipt prior to departure otherwise credit will be declined.
- Our limit of liability is up to the value of the goods purchased.
- Claim for shortage & damage must be submitted to billing office (773) 539-1900 within 72 hours of receiving order.
- Returns may be subject to a handling charge.